Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wedding Time Info

disco
Hey everyone,

I've heard some folks are already booking tickets for June. Cool! I thought this might be a good time to let folks know a bit about the schedule: We're going to be kicking things off Sunday at 4pm, with dinner around 6pm, and reception to follow. Translation: We'd really encourage people not to leave until Monday so that you can stay and have fun with us until late in the evening Sunday. I know, vacation days... But come on... Do it for the gipper, woudja?

3 comments:

Scrabble Shrew said...

We're staying to the very end! You will most likely have to kick us out!

jollyllama said...

I'd never kick you guys out of anything. Which could become problematic eventually, but I'm okay with that kind of problem.

Scrabble Shrew said...

Thanks for that one, but if I start with the verbal diarreha as I have a tendency to do when drinks are involved, by all means kick me out!